How to Configure TP-Link Extender?
markwatson1008 last edited by
To know about how to configure TP-Link extender, check the steps mentioned below:
• Start by logging into the range extender management page.
• Tap to network and ensure that TP-Link extender IP address is the same in the IP segment with the root router, and after that, click on save.
• Click on quick setup and then tap to next > wireless. Choose the range extender as an operation mode and then click on search.
• You can also find the root router SSID on the list and then tap to connect.
• Tap to save and then wireless > wireless security. Choose WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK and encryption as AES. Enter the password and tap to save.
• You can also set your computer to get the IP address automatically.
tp-link port forwarding not working