If you want to enable port forwarding for your Arris router, then you will have to go through the execution of some small steps given below:
- Enter into the gateway of your Arris router by visiting the default IP address, 192.168.0.1, on your web browser.
- Use 'admin' and 'password' as the default username and password to log in to your Arris router.
- Select the 'Firewall' tab and then click 'Virtual Servers/Port Forwarding.'
- Click 'Add' and then select '80 to 80' as the inbound HTTP port range.
- Choose 'TCP' and enter the static IP address.
- Click 'Add Virtual Server.'
- You will be able to see a virtual HTTP server, and Arris port forwarding is complete.