How to Reset Airport Extreme?
Let’s check out the steps to know how to reset airport extreme:
- Start by unplugging the power cable from the back of the Airport Extreme and locate the reset button.
- Now, insert the pen, pin, or paperclip end into the reset button on the back.
- When you hold the reset button, reconnect the power plug into make socket on the back of the Airport Extreme.
- Keep the reset button depressed for about 6-7 seconds or until you see the light on the front of the Airport Extreme flash rapidly. It should be of amber color.
- Now, wait for a minute for Airport Extreme to restart.