- First of all, users have to turn on their Wi-Fi and PC Pixma. Then link the printer to the Wi-Fi network by following the above steps.
- “Enter” button.
- Click on the tab “Set up.” The consumers are forwarded to the website that follows. After that, in the search bar, tap “Go.”
- Tap on the Canon Printer Drivers Update button for the “.exe” file download. Users are urged to double click upon the file until the update is finished.
- Afterward, the uses should be pursued to complete the installation phase by the prompts on the computer.
- Then on Windows click “Start” and go to the “Command Panel.” The users would then have to press on the “ Printer” icon.
- The “Add Printer” tab is then chosen. The printer is then attached successfully to and ready for use with the Windows system.