Steps to Enable Port Forwarding for Arris
markwatson1008 last edited by
If you want to enable port forwarding for your Arris router, then you will have to go through the execution of some small steps given below:
- Enter into the gateway of your Arris router by visiting the default IP address, 192.168.0.1, on your web browser.
- Use 'admin' and 'password' as the default username and password to log in to your Arris router.
- Select the 'Firewall' tab and then click 'Virtual Servers/Port Forwarding.'
- Click 'Add' and then select '80 to 80' as the inbound HTTP port range.
- Choose 'TCP' and enter the static IP address.
- Click 'Add Virtual Server.'
- You will be able to see a virtual HTTP server, and Arris port forwarding is complete.