Localhost 5557: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

• So tried to install Videostream native, but i am getting this problem when opening videostream.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Localhost 5557: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

• Same Problem here, no luck so far.
    Sometimes is works after reboot of windows.

Specs:
    Windows 10 64
    Chrome 61.0.3163.79
    Chrome Canary 63.0.3211.0
    Tried 64 Bit and 32 Bit Videostream versions, uninstalling previous ones
    Tired removing the folder @ Users/.../AppData/Local/Videostream
    Tried disabling Windows Defender, Comodo Firewall, Avast (disabled them completely)
    Tried running everything with admin rights

• @rene-schmidt @Flow Hi Guys! Any luck with this? I'm getting the same error. I have a w10 surface with the same chrome version and it works there, but not on my desktop.

• I'm having the same issue. I was using the chrome extension below, but it kept buffering/restarting every 5 mins. I saw that the desktop version was suppose to fix that issue. I uninstalled the chrome extension and installed the windows version (running windows 10). Upon trying to open I get the same error you described. I tried to white list it more in the windows firewall and running it as administrator - no luck.

I guess I'm going back to the chrome extension version and cry when it continues to refresh every 5 mins.

Is this issue being looked into?

• @jessbiecher nope no luck yet :/

• Same problem here.
    Windows 10 x64
    Chrome 61

• SOMEONE PLEASE FIND A FIX?

• I'm getting this problem now. Worked just fine a week ago and now this happens everytime I open Videostream. I'm a premium member. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and restarting. Googling the issues brings me to this thread and that's just about it. Please help.

• cmon guys ill add to it why is there no fix yet?

• Hi everyone, this is my first contribution to the forum. I hope it's useful.

I solved this problem as follows:

. I uninstalled Chrome
    . I restarted my computer
    . I deleted the Google folder on
    : APPDATA\LOCAL
    : APPDATA\ROAMING
    : PROGRAMFILES

. I restarted my computer again
    . Then I downloaded VideoStream

"Voilà" ... problem solved!

• specs: Windows7 64bit

casting from Chrome worked something happened it stopped working 3days ago...

Casting on mobile phones working only my laptop cant did seps below still same

. I uninstalled Chrome
    . I restarted my computer
    . I deleted the Google folder on
    : APPDATA\LOCAL
    : APPDATA\ROAMING
    : PROGRAMFILES

. I restarted my computer again
    reinstalled Chrome and Videostream same problem..

• I tried absolutely everything. No luck. And I mean everything.
    Frustrating because VS works fine on my other, equally configured Win 10 PC connected to the same router.
    Anyway, finally threw in the towel and did a Windows RESET (with data kept). That did the trick.
    But it's a burdensome solution.

Looks like your connection to Videostream Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.