Shuddering problem

• Some times when i play 1080p movies i get extreme shuddering and some times i don't. I feel with my system i should have no problems streaming any movies. Are there limitations on Videostream or chrome cast that i am not aware of. Specs of everything and one of the movies that i have problems with below.

My computer is nothing special but has a quadcore with 8 gigs of RAM. When playing this movie over video stream this is what CPU usage looks like CPU Usage.JPG

Network.JPG

I have a Linksys WTR1900AC. This computer is directly connected to it via a LAN cable. I have also given video stream service the highest priority on my network. The Chrome cast is connected via AC not N. When i took these screen shots Chrome cast was the only thing connected via WIFI
    Router Config.JPG

This is the movie file is a MKV and is right under 3 gigs. I opened the file in VLC to take Screen shots of the properties:
    Movie codec.JPG

Video File 1.JPG

Hopefully this is enough information to get to the bottom of my problem?

• So upon further trouble shooting i have found the chrome cast its self is the problem. I thought maybe the problem might be that its doesn't receive a strong enough wifi signal so i started swapping it with other chrome casts in the house (I have 4, one on each TV, i never use the other three). When putting another chrome cast in the same position it works fine. No matter where i put the suspected bad chrome case it shudders.

I've tried restarting it and factory resetting it and it still shudders, going to exchange it for another one this week.

Looks like your connection to Videostream Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.