online trading

• Maybe you know some cool online trading platforms that you can recommend me?

• See yourself on https://simplefx.com/ it is in my opinion the best platform for trading. Check yourself and read how to use the platform or application that they also propose for. This is a nice option because you can use them on any device and literally anywhere. I do just that. I trade on the app.

• I want to preface that before I started day trading, I worked in healthcare for 12.5 years as a mental health professional (grumpy work, nursing work, caring for the mentally ill, helping people with physical disabilities, a lot of physically demanding aggressive people suffering from terrible illnesses, etc.). So I don't enter this field from a related field. I've never made a lot of money, close to 15 hours. This prompted me to look for something better.I want to preface that before I started day trading, I worked in healthcare for 12.5 years as a mental health professional (grumpy work, nursing work, caring for the mentally ill, helping people with physical disabilities, a lot of physically demanding aggressive people suffering from terrible illnesses, etc.). So I don't enter this field from a related field. I've never made a lot of money, close to 15 hours. This prompted me to look for something better.

• One reason for this is that Forex trading is not really an investment, but rather speculation. Reading The Industry Spread forum, I realized that buying stocks that pay dividends and also grow in value over time is an investment. But, unfortunately, currency pairs do not pay any dividends or interest.