Simple way to deactivate your Instagram account
alivasmith last edited by alivasmith
Many of you guys were asking about the Instagram account deactivation process, so finally here is the complete process by which you can deactivate your Instagram account
- Open any browser on your phone or pc
- Go to Instagram.com and login the account which you want to deactivate
- Click on profile button & then click on edit profile
- Scroll down to the bottom you will see “temporarily disable my account”
- Tap on the same and Instagram will ask you why you are deactivating
- Just give any reply and finally tap on “Temporarily disable my account”
Read the complete article for better knowledge:- https://getassist.net/how-to-deactivate-instagram-account/
CollinPierce last edited by
Cool, thanks, this is what you need. And you will accidentally tell me how to gain popularity in social networks. It's hard to be popular on Instagram these days. You will need to get creative. I have a dream to get a lot of subscribers. Tell me where to buy live subscribers, not some unverified schemes, but a reliable service that provides such services.
KelleyWheeler last edited by
Hello. Instagram Likes are a related measure of the degree of standard of your photo: high, high attractiveness. If your photos lack likes, chances are good that someone is not looking at your image. You can get 100% safe, secure and genuine buying Instagram likes provider on the cheap before you get inexpensive Instagram Likes that are 100% safe, reliable and real. This will increase the credibility of your product / brand. to greatly expand trust.