How to Backup emails from Outlook.com
If you are looking to backup emails from Outlook, you can try the best Outlook.com Backup Tool. The application backup Outlook email, contacts, notes, calendar, journals, attachments, and so on. It exports the Outlook mailbox to various file formats such as PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, MSG, MBOX, and others. It enables displaying the Hotmail account folders and subfolders before conversion. It migrates Outlook emails to Office 365, Gmail, Thunderbird, iCloud, Yahoo, AOL, IMAP, Live Exchange, and other clients. The software is an easy-to-use interface and supports all Windows versions.
- Select File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Select Export to a file, and then select Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst), and select Next.
- Select the mail folder you want to back up and select Next.
- Choose a location and name for your backup file, and then select Finish.
- If you want to ensure no one has access to your files, enter and confirm a password, and then select OK.
Hope You Find This Useful,