Videostream crashes after aprrox. 15 minutes

• Hi,

I’m successfully running VideoStream on OSX with Chrome and ChromeCast. The only problem is that it never casts any longer than approx. 15 minutes and then it always crashes. Is there a remedy for this?

Thanks for any help,

Wopke

• That is very strange. Do you know if there is any power savings going into effect when you leave the computer alone for 15 minutes? The only other thing I can think of is a memory leak, if the stream is being stranded in RAM then the constants bitrate of it would lead to the 15 minute consistency where the system runs out of memory.

• I am also having similar problems. The tab where I've chosen the video, that I stream to my chromecast crashes usually after 5-15 minutes. The tab just disappears and reappears with blank "new tab". So I assume that videostream crashes. I've tried different Canary builds, fixing my McAfee antivirus (I read the instructions I found by you, but they werent perfect, but I suppose I made it right), recovered my chromecast to factory settings, recovered my Netgear router to factory settings and even reinstalled the whole windows 10 (This problem really annoys me and I had some spare time.....). Anyways, nothing has helped.

First time this problem occured to me was about month ago.

E: My comp specs are are following:
    Intel i7 4770k
    Nvidia GF GTX 780
    8GB of ram
    256GB Samsung ssd

Windows 10 pro 64bit

Looks like your connection to Videostream Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.