Restore QuickBooks Backup File
Joewatson last edited by
For restoring the QuickBooks file backup, you need to follow the steps mentioned below by using USB flash drive, CD, network folder or hard drive.
• You have to click on the option of File > Restore Company > Restore a backup Copy > Next.
• Select the Local Backup and click on the Next button.
• You have to choose the location where you want to save your backup file from the drop-down menu.
• Then give a new name to the selected backup file from the folder.
• Click on Next and then clicking the restored file save it.
If you have trouble restoring the backup file in this accounting software, then you can reach out to Quickbooks admin login for immediate help.