How To Enable and Disable Browser Password Manager In AOL Desktop Gold
ameliasmith404 last edited by
The Browser Password Manager of AOL Desktop Gold allows you to manage your email passwords and credentials and keep them safe. You can use the troubleshooting steps mentioned below to enable and disable the Browser Password Manager of AOL Gold:
● You first have to sign in to your AOL Gold account.
● Here, click on the Settings icon.
● Then select the option of Browser and then click on the Passwords tab.
● You need to select the ‘Offer to save passwords entered on the web’ box.
● Click exit and then restart your AOL Desktop Gold.
If you still witness the error, then you can download AOL Gold again and then verify if the issue is resolved or not.
Read more: - How to Enable and Disable Browser Password Manager in AOL Desktop Gold | ReInstall AOL Desktop Gold