How to resolve Roadrunner email isn’t functioning on the iPhone?
imaryjones9876 last edited by
Although you’ll open a Roadrunner webmail through the Safari browser of your iPhone it’s recommended to set up a Roadrunner email on iPhone for a far better experience. Here are the items that you simply should check if the Roadrunner email isn’t working well on your iPhone.
Make sure you’re using the right Roadrunner email settings – IMAP/ POP for iPhone. the right IMAP setting for accessing the Roadrunner email on an iPhone is given below.
Account Type: IMAP
Incoming Email server hostname: mobile.charter.net
Incoming Server port: 993
SSL: on (for both SMTP and IMAP)
Outgoing Email server hostname: mobil.charter.net
Outgoing server port: 587
• Although IMAP is more flexible for using the Roadrunner email you’ll choose POP settings if Roadrunner stops working with IMAP.
• Make sure there isn’t any application on your iPhone which will interfere with the right workflow of roadrunner email.
• Disable the antivirus app installed on your iPhone and check if this fixes the issue you’re facing.
• Report the issue to the Roadrunner support if you continue to can’t use the Roadrunner email on an iPhone.
Make sure your Roadrunner email account isn’t blocked because of sending an outsized number of emails.
• Check your internet connection and confirm your internet speed is fast.
• Ensure that you simply are using Roadrunner on a compatible device and browser.
• Recheck and confirm you’re not typing the incorrect email address of your recipient.
• Switch to a different browser and check out to resend the email again.
• Give a call to your recipients and ask them to see other folders in their email account like spam, trash, etc.
For more information Visit:
Roadrunner email support , Roadrunner Email Account , Roadrunner Technical issues , Roadrunner Email Customer Support Number , Roadrunner login error , Roadrunner Account issue , Sbcglobal Support , Sbcglobal Customer Support , Sbcglobal technical issues , Sbcglobal email , Sbcglobal Customer Service