Why Epson Printer Wifi Setup Failed You Should Know
During the printer installation, many users see the 'Epson Printer WiFi Setup Failed' message popping up on the screen. The error message appearing on the screen indicates that your Printer Wi-fi setup is failed due to some technical trouble. Fortunately, a user can easily deal with problems with simple fixtures. If your printer is also showing you the 'Epson Printer WiFi Setup Failed' message on the screen, you can proceed with the instructions mentioned in the guide and fix your problem. So, if you do not want to get back to your old-wired connection, read and follow the instructions.
Common Reason Behind Epson Printer WiFi Setup Failed:
· Dropped WiFi Connection.
· The Network Settings Conflictions.
· Invalid SSID or Password.
· Security Issues.
· Firmware issue.
Quick Tips To Troubleshoot The Epson Printer Wireless Setup Failed Problem:
· Check and make sure that you have placed your printing device within the 8 to 10 meters of distance from your Wireless Access Point.
· Verify the SSID( network name) and password. There could be a typing error due to which your printer is not connecting to the Wi-Fi.
· Reboot your printer and router. After that, wait for at least 2 minutes and then, proceed with the setup process.
Advanced Troubleshooting Tips To Fix The Problem
Restart wireless service
If your Epson printer is not displaying the network SSID at the time of setup, it means the Epson Printer can't connect to WiFi. If you want to fix the problem, follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix the problem:
It is important for you to make sure that you enter the password in the same format as it is provided, otherwise, you won't be able to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi network.
We hope that following these simple steps that can help you to fix the Epson Wireless Printer Setup failed. So, follow the steps carefully and troubleshoot the problem. However, if you still have a doubt or there is any technical trouble hampering your experience, contact the expert. The professionals can give you the best advice and make sure that nothing can compromise your printing experience. So, continue printing the documents wirelessly after Epson Printer troubleshooting the problem and have the best printing experience with Epson.
· Turn off the WiFi on your printer and then wait for at least 6 seconds. Turn it on again.
· After this, you need to place the printer closer to your router and proceed with the process.
· Make sure that you have not disabled the Wireless Broadcasting from the Wireless Router.
Check Security Password
Many times, while entering the password, people usually make mistakes due to which the Printer Wi-fi setup problem occurs. Usually, people make capital letters and space mistakes.
Reset Network Settings
To reset the Network Settings follow the steps below:
· Turn on your Epson printer, and wait until your device is ready.
Now, the user 'left/right' arrow to proceed with the setup, and click on the 'OK' button.
· Open the 'Default Restore Settings' using the keys and hit the Ok button.
· Choose the 'Reset Network Settings' option and then the Ok button.
· You will see the confirmation window appearing on your screen and click on the 'Yes' button.
· Your printer settings will reset.
Reset WiFi Router
There are chances that your WiFi router is working fine due to which you are facing the Epson Printer can't connect to WiFi problem. If you want to troubleshoot the issue, you can reset the router, and fix the problem. So, reset the router and fix your problem.