How To Fix Gmail Can't Sync To Windows 10 Mail?
When Gmail Can't Sync With the winodws 10 mail? you need to check the email settings.
- Go to the account settings and update the google password.
- Now Check the imap/pop3 settings on the windows 10 mail app.
- Go to the Gmail settings and enable the imap/pop3 servers.
- Enable the access to the less secure apps.
- Remove the account and then re-add it again.
Once you will do it, your email will start working fine. in case, if you are dealing with some other issues. you need to visit askprob blogs for more help.