How do I resolve the Quicken error ol-294-a?
Norahbailey last edited by
You can face an error code ol-294-a while running Quicken software if you have activated the Quicken bill payment service but not signed up for this service in a financial institution. To fix the Quicken error ol-294-a, you need to match the account service in Quicken with the bank. Here are the quick steps to resolve this error.
· Firstly, log in to your Quicken account.
· Click the Tool tab and choose the Account list.
· Now click Edit that needs verification.
· Now the Account Details menu opens, here make sure the account settings in Quicken should match with the services provided by the bank.
· You can alter the details if it's needed.
These steps will help you resolve the Quicken error code ol-294-a, and if the issue persists, then contact the Quicken experts.