What causes QuickBooks error 80029c4a?
QuickBooks error 80029c4a indicates that the dynamic link library file, which is also known as DLL is corrupted. You might not be able to find extra files because of which a connection issue occurs between the system and the QB desktop.
This error can occur if your antivirus has marked QuickBooks as a threat to your desktop/ laptop. To resolve this error, you can check your antivirus to see if QB has been marked as a virus or spam file.
You can repair it with the help of settings in your laptop and if this doesn’t solve your problem then you can uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks and start on a clean slate.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- The QuickBooks desktop file/files are corrupted, missing, or damaged.
- This error code generally occurs when a company file has been corrupted or unable to locate when users try to open their software.
- Your antivirus defender has incorrectly marked a QB Desktop file as being infected with several Trojans or Malicious.
- There is an corruption in Windows registry.
- An Incomplete Installation of QuickBooks Pro software.
- Error Code 80029c4a takes place while Windows startup or shutdown, or perhaps during the installation of the Windows operating system.
- QuickBooks component doesn’t start properly or the DLL files are missing or corrupted.