Why is Yahoo Mail not working on Chrome and how to resolve it?
evajones01 last edited by evajones01
If you have an account on Yahoo Mail and you prefer accessing your email account on Chrome, instances might occur when you notice that Yahoo Mail not working on the browser. An outdated Chrome browser or presence of excessive cache files and cookies results in such issues. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve the problem:’
- First, check if an update is available for the Chrome browser. If yes, update the browser and check if Yahoo Mail works properly.
- Next, go to Chrome browser settings and remove the cache files and cookies.
- Click on the vertical three dots located at the upper-right corner of the Chrome window.
- Click on Settings and then go to Privacy and Security.
- Select a Time range and check mark all the three options on the screen.
- Click on ‘Clear data’ and reopen Chrome to check if Yahoo Mail works properly.