7 Ways Video Advertising Changed Over The Years
nccpl last edited by
By 2021, it was obvious that video is an important communication tool. Consumers utilized it to make purchasing selections and pass the time at home, while brands utilized it to provide updates to customers and stakeholders.
Marketers, on the other hand, used video to reach out to potential customers in the digital areas where they were already spending time, eager to engage with dynamic content. While the advertising business has long recognized the importance of video, it became even more apparent when most forms of face-to-face contact were phased out.
- Lower barriers to entry
- Emphasis on video-first social media platforms
- Increased value perception from consumers
- Focus on edutainment content
- Increased time spent watching video content
- Changing video demographics
- Increased streaming competition