Ability to select multiple language for OpenSubtitles subtitles

• I love the ability to have my subtitles automatically loaded from OpenSubtitles.
    But would it be possible to select subtitles for a range of languages.

Personally I would be interested to have English, Spanish and French subtitles offered in this list.

Thanks for your awesome product.
    Keep it up!

• I would love to see this as well! :)

Thank you so much for this awesome product, I truly use it very often and enjoy the ease of use and all its functionalities!

• Same here, I use 3 languages too and It would be awesome to not have to keep closing and changing settings between language changes

• I agree, I personally speak multiple languages and would prefer to first have subtitles on my native language (Russian) and if these don't exist, fall back to english subtitles.

• Ditto. While having English subtitles is super, if I'm watching a movie in French, I really want to see the subtitles in French - I'd like to see what's actually being said (or as close as possible).

• @linvi said in Ability to select multiple language for OpenSubtitles subtitles:

I love the ability to have my subtitles automatically loaded from OpenSubtitles.
    But would it be possible to select subtitles for a range of languages.

Personally I would be interested to have English, Spanish and French subtitles offered in this list.

Thanks for your awesome product.
    Keep it up!

• Having the possibility to select multiple language would be awesome and would make the premium option a lot more interesting ! Please make it happen !

Looks like your connection to Videostream Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.