How to recover my eyes-only password/picture on Snapchat?
Snapchat has become the most popular social media platform and now, it has come up with a new feature called my eyes only folder that keeps your photos and messages private. If you have used this feature, but don’t remember the password, don’t worry. There are some steps given below which might be helpful:
- Open your app and go to the memory section.
- Swipe left and click on my eye-only option.
- After tab on the option, select the forgot password.
- Enter your Snapchat account password.
- Click next and set a new password for my eyes-only folder.
- Tab on submit button.
For more information click on post.
Read More: https://getassist.net/recover-my-eyes-only-pictures-password-on-snapchat/