- Try adjusting the quality of the video in the playback bar. The lower the quality usually the higher chance you have of your video playing correctly!
- I've adjusted all the way to the lowest setting and still have stuttering.
- Make sure no one in your house is torrenting or watching high quality YouTube videos as these could cause buffering on older wireless networks
- It's only me, trying to play a .mp4
- Try moving your laptop closer to the WiFi router. If possible, connect the ethernet jack directly into your computer.
- My WiFi signal is very good.
- If you have a 5Ghz frequency on your wireless router connect your computer to that instead
- I am connected via 5Ghz
Sometimes .mp4 files will play ok with Videostream with minimal stuttering. .MKV files are out of the question and stutter at any setting, constantly.
I'd also like to point out that I've been using Videostream since the very beginning and it used to work fine for me. Something you have done since the last major update when the UI changed has made Videostream unusable. Streaming via Plex Media Server works flawlessly, which is sad because I prefer Videostream over Plex.
I hope you are able to fix the issue soon. Let me know if I can provide any more information that might help.