How to connect canon printer to WI-FI in simply
Connecting your Canon printer to your Wi-Fi is very easy once you follow these steps:
• With the power button turn on your printer.
• Click setting button
• After that click arrow button>
• Go to device setting
• Click OK
• Click arrow button > you see LAN Settings and then click OK.
• Click arrow button > you go to wireless LAN setup and then click OK.
• The printer will start searching for a Wi-Fi network; for now, the light will be blinking.
• If the searching process takes too long, you can press Stop, and it’ll go to wireless LAN setup, standard setup. Press OK.
• Click arrow button >until you find your Wi-Fi network and then click OK.
• Enter your password for the Wi-Fi and click OK.
• Press OK again once the screen says Connected.
This is the method of connecting your printer to Wi-Fi.