Buy Tramadol Online using Credit Card |Fedex Delivery
Tramadol is a prescription medicine that helps relieve moderate to moderately severe pain. It is available as an immediate-release and extended-release tablet. It also comes as an extended-release oral capsule.
Tramadol oral tablets are also available as generic drugs. The immediate-release tablet is known as the brand-name drug Ultram. You can order Tramadol online with a prescription.
What to know before taking Tramadol?
Avoid taking Tramadol if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
● stomach or bowel obstruction (including paralytic ileus)
● severe asthma or shallow breathing problems
● if you use alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or narcotic medications
● if you use an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days (such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine linezolid, or methylene blue injection.
Tramadol side effects
The common side effects of Tramadol may include:
● constipation, nausea, vomiting
● stomach pain
● dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness
Like other narcotic medicines, Tramadol can slow your breathing. If breathing becomes too weak, it may lead to death.
If you have shallow breathing with long pauses, blue lips, or difficulty waking up, someone caring for you should immediately seek emergency medical attention and give you naloxone.
Consult your doctor at once if you have:
● missed menstrual periods
● noisy breathing, shallow breathing,
● a slow heart rate or weak pulse
● impotence, sexual problems, or loss of interest in sex
● nausea, vomiting, loss of hunger, dizziness, worsening tiredness, or weakness
The medicine may cause a condition known as serotonin syndrome. The symptoms may include fever, sweating, shivering, agitation, hallucinations, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, lack of coordination, nausea, vomiting.
Severe side effects may be more similar in older people and overweight, malnourished, or disabled.
Using opioid medication for the long term may affect fertility (ability to have children) in men or women.