What could be the most memorable wedding anniversary gift for a wife?

• What could be the most memorable wedding anniversary gift for a wife?

• Honestly, I guess everyone expects something for their special day and personalized gifts solves the dilemma of choosing from a huge range. But it is quite subjective. You see, I used to present my DW with a wonderful golden ring from https://www.fjewellery.co.uk/en/gold-rings/ and it turned to be the best gift ever for her. But you can give a try to some old-fashioned engraved keychains for instance, or framed photographs with cheeky lines, customized mugs and so on. Now the time has come to up your game.

• @cristofer said in What could be the most memorable wedding anniversary gift for a wife?:

What could be the most memorable wedding anniversary gift for a wife?

An anniversary sundial is a good idea, it is a clock that uses the movement of the sun to tell time. There is one that you can find online, made of beveled glass, that sits indoors on the window sill and makes rainbows in the room when the sun shines. It is handmade and can be personalized with a date line for the special day that the sun shadow will follow every year on that date, and you can even get a special mark on that line that the sun shadow will touch at the exact moment of the ceremony every year. I don't remember exactly what it is called but you can find it online with a search for rainbow sundial or anniversary sundial. They have gift certificates that you can buy and get the same day via email that will allow your wife (or wedding couple) to pick which window in the home to have it custom made for and we give them for wedding gifts especially when we have to travel to the wedding. Have a look, it is a really good idea for a special anniversary or wedding gift, especially at the last minute.