Where can you report a scam done by a Forex broker?

• Where can you report a scam done by a Forex broker?

• Hi, I know how to help you. Check out this legit chargeback service https://spacecoastdaily.com/2021/06/action-refund-review-israel-chargeback-company/ and be sure they will deal with your problem. The thing is that their Action Refund review assessed the strategies and methods that the company uses when handling fraud cases for clients. They have used this process to help thousands of online fraud victims so far with great success. So, please no worries, these guys will take care about everything

• I don’t think there is any company like that. If a company promises to help you after you have been scammed by a forex broker, there are chances that you will fall prey to another scam.

It is not about looking for ways after you have been scammed. Instead, look for ways to avoid such scams.

One of the biggest things that you can do is finding a regulated and reliable broker to trade with. This will save you from all the possible scams that you may find in your journey otherwise. Some brokers that I can suggest on the basis of my personal experience are fxview, forexTB, FXTM, and FP markets. Besides being CySEC regulated, they also offer low trading costs and great customer support.