Trick to find new Music in Apple Music for my kind of Music ?

• Hi Guys!

I was wondering if anyone of you can give me some new ideas to explore new artists who play this kind of music. So I like you listen to Progressive House and Tech House Kind of Music. And I have kind of liked and made a playlist of about 8-9 DJ Artist whose Music I listen to, And I have tried different permutations and combinations to listen to their music and that kind of music. Create station, Autopay etc… So whenever I like a particular music and artist on what he is playing, I make a create station from it so Apple Music Algorithm keeps throwing to me similar kind of music from the same or from similar artists.

But looks like I have exhausted everything because now the Apple Music App Keeps giving me either songs that I have already heard or songs that I have even disliked. I don’t know Why is this happening? Apple Music Should stop sending me songs which I have disliked but it still keeps sending me the same songs again.

I have tried the Autoplay feature of Apple Music but I feel when I play music through create station that matches more to my taste and what I am looking out then through Autoplay!

And I have heard is it true that if I turn off the Listening History on the device Settings it helps the Algorithm to not to repeat the same Music and also find disliked songs ? And in turn also help suggest new songs ?

But you Guys can suggest me how else do I find similar artists or similar music ?

• Hello,
    I had a phase where I was aggressively looking for new music. I was open to nearly any genre. My advice, ask a question like, "What are your favorite bands no one has heard of?" on Yahoo Answers. And one person recommend me a https://sevenskiesmusic.com/

• Not so long ago, I got a job as a long-distance driver. This work involves the transportation of goods over long distances. In order not to get bored on the road, I decided to download mp3. Since it does not always catch the Internet or radio on the road. And the downloaded music is always available! I recommend you to use this site if you need to download music!