Word order

• Variability in sentence structure avoids monotony. The verbs in particular, on which the rest of the composition of the sentence often depends, write my paper provide a key to creating stimulating texts. However, there are some pitfalls to avoid, such as sentences that are too long and nested (see sentence length ) and blocks. An intuitive sentence structure that stays very close to the spoken word contributes to good legibility. “I looked at the house” puts a sometimes unintentional emphasis on “the house”, which is only appropriate if it is intended to be emphasized. Easier and better, in this case, is: “I looked at the house”, which follows the classic word order subject, predicate, object.
    Tip: If you read your texts aloud, you will notice faster if the written form leads to cumbersome word sequences. In most cases, simple adjustments are enough to make a sentence more readable.
    What is the main clause?
    The main clause is a grammatically complete sentence that can also be used on its own. It usually consists of a subject, predicate (= verb as a whole), and object.
    Subordinate clauses cannot stand alone because they lack important information without which the sentence is not complete.
    Due to the German cases, the word order in German grammar is more flexible than in many other languages. However, there are a few rules to be observed.
    Where is the subject in the main clause?
    The subject wants to be as far ahead as possible. If other information in the sentence is more important than the subject, i.e. the acting person, the most important information is in position 1 to emphasize it.
    Unlike in English, the subject does not necessarily have to come before the verb. Since the verb always remains in position 2, the subject is usually directly AFTER the conjugated verb if something else is already in position 1.
    Summary
    Main clauses are grammatically complete clauses that can also be used on their own.
    The conjugated verb is always in position 2.
    The most important information comes in position 1.
    If the subject is not in front of the conjugated verb, it usually comes after the conjugated verb.
    Main clauses
    Main clauses are grammatically complete sentences that can also be used on their own. They mostly consist of a subject, verb, and objectafterwardugated verb is always in position 2.
    "I 'm from Germany."
    Subordinate clauses
    Subordinate clauses usually cannot stand alone because some information is missing without which the sentence would not make sense.
    The conjugated verb is at the end.
    "... I lost yesterday did . "
    Syntax in general
    In the German language, the sentence structure and word order are much more flexible than in other languages.
    2 main factors influence sentence structure :
    How important is the information?
    Is it a main clause or a subordinate clause?
    Of course, not everything is possible. What rules you need to watch for otherwise, I'll tell you in the other lessons about Satzba u.
    Conjunctive adverbs
    Conjunctional adverbs are adverbs that connect sentences, parts of sentences, words, or groups of words with one another.
    The difference in conjunction is that conjunctive adverbs are parts of a sentence and conjunctions are not. This means that they count as a position and are therefore usually in position 1 and not in position 0.
    The most important:
    however, so, on, on the other hand, afterwards, also, respectively, with it, by it, for, against it, with it, afterwards, next to it, then, on top of it, about it, above, below, in between, before, in addition, nevertheless, therefore, therefore, on the one hand, either, furthermore, consequently, exactly, at least, in the meantime, however, finally, since then, thus, otherwise, later, anyway, before, also, first, before, neither ... nor, indeed
    Ultimately, using English orally is probably the most fun and will also show you the results of your efforts. Once you can speak even a little English, there are many methods you can use to improve your language skills quickly. The best thing about it? You will have fun with it! Why don't you try some of our 10 best tips!

1. Speak!
      Be confident and take every opportunity to talk to other people! Don't be shy or be afraid of making mistakes. The more you practice, the better and more confident you will become. Your pronunciation and vocabulary will also improve in the long run. Remember that even a foreign language is a skill that, like a sport or an instrument, requires constant practice - so what are you waiting for? Do you speak!
    2. Use technical aids
      A smartphone is a wonderful tool for learning a language. Record yourself and listen to your recording to compare your English with that of other people. You can also use apps to check your vocabulary or play fun educational games.
    3. Listen
      Listen to any English-language news or song, paying particular attention to the pronunciation of each word. The more you listen to such media, the better you will learn English. paper writer Try to copy the pronunciation of the speakers or singers, focusing on the correct accentuation of the syllables.