Buffering EXACTLY every 5 min

• Hi everyone, been using videostream for a couples of months and never had any issues until this week, everytime i watch something i get buffereing Exactly EVERY FIVE MINUTES. I dont know why, i dont know what as changed... pls help.

Before any of you ask my computer iss way stronger than what needed and so is my internet connection like i said before..never had any issues before this week.

• I also had this for a bit, and I found that it was specific to a few MP4's that I got. I haven't had that problem since though, so it's hard to tell if it was VideoCast or the MP4's that I was streaming....

Hope this helps.

• watched about a full serie that i downloaded episode by episode ( just saying the chances that they were all the same format is pretty weak)
    Plus we checked a couple of films.. dont think its the format or i ended up beeing really really bad lucky.

• Yup this just started happening to me as well. Nothings changed on my end. Tried rebooting everything with same result. doesn't matter which video or files type either. Exactly every 5 mins. come on guys fix this.

• add me to the list. very annoying its become... and unusually no response from the team.

Looks like your connection to Videostream Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.