Treat dark circles under the eyes

• There are many ways you can try to treat dark circles under the eyes without their makeup:-

1. Eat healthy food
    2. Sleep more
    3. Quit smoking
    4. Don't rub eyes

• We all have some issues in terms of our looks and I think that the best trick to overcome those issues is tistraction. Just change the focus, wear more accessories or coloured contact lenses.

• I have always been not very happy with my appearance and decided to improve it a little with the help of accessories and contacts. For example, I recently purchased excellent yellow contacts for myself in an online store, which gave me an interesting image. For cosplayers, this will be an especially cool thing. Good luck to everyone!

• Oh, dark circles are my lifelong problem. That's why I know the need to care about eyes and the importance of eye look.

• Guys, I know that this is a different topic, but I need to know how to remove eyelash extensions, so as not to look ridiculous in front of my girlfriend, she says that I never pay attention to what she does and how is it possible that she has never seen how it is removed the eyelashes, it is perhaps very difficult or something almost impossible if you want, call me a fool but the truth is I never paid attention to that detail.