BTS's Jimin has a new achievement! 'Promise' is the most listened to song in the history of SoundCloud

• BTS's Jimin became a trend on Twitter, as the ARMY is celebrating that their song Promise 'is the most listened to in the history of SoundCloud
    BTS continues to accumulate successes, break records, and position itself on the main popularity charts of the different platforms. Now Jimin has made history by making his song "Promise" the most listened to on a music service.

According to SoundCloud figures, the theme of the dancer and vocalist of the k-pop band is now the most-streamed song of all time on said platform, so the ARMY has celebrated this great achievement by turning hashtags into a trend. # Promise1stOnSoundcloud and the phrase Congratulations Jimin.

This theme has great meaning, as it was composed by the South Korean artist to give a message of love like that for oneself and about finding one's own light, in order to shine.

The song was released in 2019 and was composed by Jimin himself, along with producer Slow Rabbit and BTS frontman RM. The single amassed 8.5 million streams in just 24 hours, breaking SoundCloud's record for the largest number of streams.

On this subject the singer confessed that "originally it was a song in which I told myself that I was defeated ", however, he soon realized that it was a melody that gave people a way to alleviate their own feelings.

He also indicated that the choice of lyrics was chosen after BTS gave their historic concert at Citi Field in New York because that day the group became the first Korean artist to perform a solo concert in a stadium in the United States.

Do you want to download this song? But do not know how to download it from Soundcloud? Please use soundcloud mp3 downloader

• Such an amazing idea! I also like to play interesting games online and this time I was performing at rainbow six boost where I used to boost my account. I really like to play with interesting people online and it is a perfect opportunity for me.