Link to my web camera

• Not a techie but it would be nice to hit a button on the remote and see my web cam stream when the door bell rings or something goes bump in the night (like a kid). All these devices are on the same network but as usual they don't like to talk to each other

• @zinic03 said:

Not a techie but it would be nice to hit a button on the remote and see my web cam stream when the door bell rings or something goes bump in the night (like a kid). All these devices are on the same network but as usual they don't like to talk to each other

I have to say this one is pretty out there! But it does sound pretty cool. I can't promise we'll implement it but you have definitely given us a cool idea for the future :) If you have any more keep em coming!

• @Jason-from-Videostream thanks for the reply Jason. The thing I like best about the programs from you guys is how simple they are to use. Knew it was out there but try getting a dlink camera configured or any of the after market stuff on play store its crazy. The stuff you guys now is amasing for the over 50 crowd. Thanks and keep up the great work