How to become a Full Stack Developer - RoadMap
A full-stack developer is a developer who can manage both Front End and Back End web development. The “front-end” development refers to the user interface, while “back-end” means the server, application, and database. The back-end is managed using programming languages like Java, PHP, Ruby, and Python.
Image Credit: revenueriver.co
Some benefits of full stack developers.
- Master in all the techniques involved in a development and designing project.
- He can reduce the cost of the project
- He can reduce the time used for team communication
- Full-stack developer can better understand all aspects of new and upcoming technologies
Front End Developer
Skills You Need To Land Your First Front End Developer Job
- CSS Preprocessing
- Version Control/git
- Responsive Design
- Browser Developer Tools
- Building and Automation Tools/Web Performance
- Command Line
Back End Developer
Back-end Development refers to server-side development. Back End Developer responsible for back-end server-side web application.
Language You Need To Learn Your First Back End Developer Job
A full-stack developer is skilled in:
- Writing back-end code in Java, Python, and Ruby
- Security and Networking
- Dealing with APIs
- Client coordination and Project management
- Creating, querying, and understanding databases
- Handling complete system infrastructure, including OS and hardware
Popular stacks that the developer would have to work with include:
How To Become A Full-Stack Web Developer
A full-stack developer requires years of experience. You may have to learn both web languages used in the back-end and front end. There are so many resources available from where you can learn about Full Stack and “become a full-stack developer” There are different methods to learn. You have to do Smart work instead of hard work. Practicing is more important than reading books and notes. You can learn from YouTube, buying courses, and joining the developer communities. You have to learn about new technology like What is cloud computing or Serverless computing
Also Read: Best WordPress courses on Udemy 2021 – Basic to Advance
Also Read Hostinger Hosting Review 2021 - Is It a Good Option for You? – Personal Experiences
Tactics That Turn a Developer Into a Full-Stack Development
- Decide Where You Want to Be
- Master One Language, Not All
- Keep the Fundamentals Clear
- Be Ready to Learn
- Join a Community
Job Roles for a Full-Stack Developer
User Experience designer
Development operations engineer
Here is everything you need to know about the salary of a Full Stack Developer:
- For a fresh graduate, the entry-level wage in India is ₹375,000.
- A full-stack developer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average of ₹553,006 annually.
- An employee having about 5-9 years of experience can make about INR 12-14 lakhs.
5 Best Web Developer Community
- Stack Overflow.
- Hash node.