5 renovated neighborhoods of Mexico City
jamesflick last edited by jamesflick
Discover five renovated neighborhoods in Mexico City that are reborn thanks to new real estate developments and infrastructure improvements. These should be on your map to find a new apartment or house .
View from Chapultepec Castle, Mexico City
San Rafael , Del. Cuauhtémoc (Center)
As you walk through its streets, you will meet people who run to school or work, people of different nationalities, the baker, the lady with the quesadillas and other characters from the neighborhood. A setting surrounded by old buildings that set your imagination free and full of aromas from cafes and restaurants. A city environment, unique to Mexico City .
SkyMarketing strives to be Pakistan's biggest real estate developer ever, guaranteeing the highest international standards, prompt execution, and lifetime customer loyalty. With projects like Tajarat.
- It is one of the renovated neighborhoods of Mexico City, due to the remodeling of historic buildings, buildings from the 1940s and theaters .
- New furnished executive apartments and suites .
- Its proximity to the corporate avenues of Reforma Avenue and the historic center give it a promising projection in terms of capital gains.
- Renowned restaurants and cafes
Lindavista , Del. Gustavo A. Madero (North)
This neighborhood was designed based on the North American model , so you will find wide streets, parks and few buildings. It is a perfect area for families looking for a quiet place . Among the renovated neighborhoods in Mexico City, this is one that still has a lot of construction potential due to the amount of land for sale .
- Real estate developments of buildings with amenities and condominiums of spacious houses , with gardens at affordable prices (on average 1.8 million pesos).
- New shopping and entertainment centers .
Granada Extension , Del. Miguel Hidalgo (Poniente)
Part of the new Polanco and one of the most cosmopolitan areas of the city (here heels and tailored suits are the official uniform). Tall modern buildings wall this neighborhood where you will feel like in a city of the future. Is an attractive combo: excellent restaurants , luxury shops , corporate offices and culture with the Soumaya Museum , Museo Jumex and Telcel Theater .
- Selected by Softec , as one of the most valued colonies of 2013 . It is the ideal time to buy an apartment at a good price.
- Close to Plaza Carso (departments, shopping center and corporate).
- Luxury apartments in buildings with amenities such as gym, gardens, pool, 24 hour security, parking and even a children's club.
Santa María la Ribera , Del. Cuauhtémoc (Center)
Another of the most traditional spots in the city. Made up of different architectural styles such as Art Nouveau or classic quarry houses such as the Geology Museum . It enjoys a lot of cultural activity and is an area where families, merchants and artists coexist. As for gastronomy, the cantinas and restaurants of Mexican food are a jewel of the capital.
- Remodeling of the Morisco Kiosk , the Chopo University Museum and green areas.
- Eviction of neighborhoods that are replaced with new apartment and house condominiums.
Copilco , Coyoacán Delegation (South)
Copilco, a perfect neighborhood for those who love sports, nature and culture. In the center of Coyoacán, museums and cultural forums a few minutes away. It is adjacent to the National Autonomous University (UNAM), where you can also go running, biking and even climbing. Another great advantage is that it is close to Cerro del Ajusco for a weekend of adventure.
Developments of apartment buildings since it has not been invaded by shops and offices.
The remodeling of the National Cinematheque .
If you are an owner, there is a large rental market for students.
You'll find competitively priced 3-bedroom homes and spacious apartments for rent starting at $ 4,000.
authenticlifecare last edited by authenticlifecare
Really valuable content..............................
As a NDIS Service in melbourne, Authentic life care can help participants get the support they need. We can help you understand the NDIS plan and move towards achieving your goals.
princeharis last edited by
Such a nice post
See this: Sleeping Guide for Babies