How do I link my Capital one 360 account with Quicken?
Linking capital one 360 accounts with Quicken comes with several benefits like you get to see all account information on a single platform without having to juggle between different software. All you need is a capital one 360 Quicken access code to link your capital one account with quicken. If you are an existing capital one customer then login to your capital one website, click my info tab, and then click preferences. Next, you will need to choose an access code to retrieve your capital one 360 code. If you are new to capital one then go to the capital one website, choose any of your account and click account services and settings. Further, you will have to click account management, click the option get access code to generate your secret passcode. Here are the steps to connect to your quicken capital one 360 account.
· Launch capital one website and sign in to your account.
· Now click view account and then select account service and setting.
· Click get an access code, enter your password to link with Quicken, and copy the code that appears on the screen.
· Now go to my account section and paste the capital one 360 access code in the field box.
· Follow further on-screen instructions to finish the process.