How to Configure Bellsouth Email with Outlook?
Once you have the correct IMAP or POP server settings you can refer to the instructions given below to manually configure your Bellsouth email account with Outlook:
• Step 1: Open Outlook go to the File option, and click ‘Add Account.’
• Step 2: Enter the Bellsouth email account and go to ‘Advanced options.’
• Step 3: Check the box that reads ‘Let me set up my account manually.’
• Step 4: Select ‘Connect’ and choose the account type you want to use.
• Step 5: Enter the appropriate incoming and outgoing server settings.
• Step 6: Type your email password in the field provided and press ‘Connect.’
If you want to double check the server settings or if you have any questions about the set up process you can call the Bellsouth support number and ask for assistance.