What are the best ways to write an academic essay?

• What are the best ways to write an academic essay?

• Do not give generalised statements: We sometimes tend to write unnecessary sentences due to lack of apt material available, and this makes the essay boring with generalized statements.
    Place yourself in the background: Write in a way that draws the reader’s attention to the sense and substance of the writing, rather than to the mood and temper of the author. If the writing is solid and good, the mood and temper of the writer will eventually be revealed and not at the expense of the work. Therefore, the first piece of advice is this: to achieve style, begin by affecting none that is, place yourself in the background.
    Do not over state: When you overstate, readers will be instantly on guard, and everything that has preceded your overstatement as well as everything that follows it will be suspect in their minds because they have lost confidence in your judgment or your poise. Overstatement is one of the common faults. A single overstatement, wherever or however it occurs, diminishes the whole, and a single carefree superlative has the power to destroy, for readers, the object of your enthusiasm.

• Hi, the best you can do is to hire some experts for that. I am not really sure but you might use this essay writing company https://www.theunitutor.com/au/best-essay-writing-service-australia/ if you are having some troubles with it. I was using their help when during my last college exams, I am working all the time and it's pretty hard to be on the wave with all students.