How to setup NETGEAR Wi-Fi range extender?
customerservice last edited by
You can setup the Netgear Wi-Fi range extender by following the steps given below:
• Plugin the extender and then connect your system to your extender Wi-fi network by entering the default username and password.
• Open mywifiext.net and then open setup page of New Extender.
• Enter the extenders admin username and password
• Set the security question, and then your extender will search for a local Wi-Fi network.
• Enter the password of the existing network and select SSIDs and password for the range extender.
• Connect Wi-Fi to your new extender network, and then your extender is ready.
You can even take the help of experts by calling Netgear customer service number that stays accessible 24*7. The professionals will make sure that they resolve the issue faced by the Netgear user efficiently. https://www.customerservice-directory.com/netgear/