Measures to be taken to fix QuickBooks error PS038
elliejoe last edited by
You can try fixing this QuickBooks error code PS038 by performing the steps below.
Before heading forward, it is suggested to update to the latest release of QuickBooks. Moreover, according to your payroll service, you are suggested to use:
• Under employees option, choose my payroll service and also go for send usage data.
• Or under employees menu, choose send payroll data.
In case the send succeeds, then try to get payroll updated again. In case the error appears again, then head to the steps below:
You can perform the below steps to determine the stuck paychecks
• Start with choosing edit option and also going for find tab.
• Furthermore, choose advanced tab.
• Select detail level from the filter list in the choose filter section.
• Choose summary only and then choose online status from the filter list in choose filter section.
• Moreover, choose online to send from the drop down.
• And also choose find to see the paychecks that haven’t been sent to intuit.
• End the process by running a verify data.
• You now have to create a backup of the QuickBooks desktop company file.
• Run the verify data.
• In case the verify data shows stuck paychecks, then run rebuild data.
• This might resolve the issue up to a great extent.