Lil Peep Quotes And Sayings About Love, Life, And Music

• Top Famous Lil Peep Quotes

• “I don’t care what people think of me. I don’t even care what happens to me.” — Lil Peep

• “Rain keeps falling, tears keep falling. Darling, your love is like walking a bed of nails and I just can’t keep on fine.” — Lil Peep

• “I use to dream of you. Na, I use to lose my sleep for you.” — Lil Peep

• “I definitely think the planet is very sad. I also think a lot of people are very ungreatful, which is also another big problem.” — Lil Peep

• “I cut the faces off of 300 crabs that day and I never went back.” — Lil Peep
      Famous Lil Peep Quotes

• “They gon’ miss me when I’m dead, I lay my head and rest in peace.” — Lil Peep

• “I wish I was a little less… passionate. I’m a very passionate person.” — Lil Peep

• “Sometimes life gets f**ked up. That’s why we get fucked up.” — Lil Peep

• “I’ve had my heart broken in a lot of different ways a lot of different times by different people – whether it be a family member, a girlfriend, a friend, just all types of relying on people, making yourself vulnerable to people.” — Lil Peep

*“I’ll be inside, I’m making music to cry to” — Lil Peep
    Famous Lil Peep Quotes

*“A tattoo on your face is gonna stop you from getting a lot of jobs.” — Lil Peep

• “This music’s the only thing keeping the peace when I’m falling to pieces.” — Lil Peep

• “I want to do a lot of different things and dive into different worlds.” — Lil Peep

• “I definitely think the planet is very sad. I also think a lot of people are very ungrateful, which is another big problem.” — Lil Peep

• “If you like how people look when they’re all covered in tattoos, then you should be covered in tattoos.” — Lil Peep
      Famous Lil Peep Quotes

• “I always make music as an art – it’s never been a product for me.” — Lil Peep

• “S*x with you is like I’m dreaming, and I just wanna hear you scream again.” — Lil Peep

• “Promise me it’s real, girl I got a deal, you could be my girl I could be your world.” — Lil Peep

• “David Bowie is my biggest inspiration. Pretty much the only thing that stayed the same with Bowie was his eyes. Everything else constantly changed, from his sexuality to his songs.” — Lil Peep

• “Look at the sky tonight. All the stars have a reason.” — Lil Peep

Visite For More Lil Peep Quotes